Many of our industry partners welcome researchers from TUM, other universities and research institutions as co-mentors of our projects. As co-mentor you advise, along with the industry mentor, TUM-DI-LAB students working on a particular project that matches your interest. Co-mentors profit from the exchange of ideas with industry experts in the field, are in touch with current challenges faced by the industry, and profit from the TUM-DI-LAB network of experts and partners.
Are you interested in being a co-mentor? Please contact Dr. Ricardo Acevedo Cabra
Current and former Co-Mentors:
Doctoral candidate at the Chair of Applied Numerical Analysis (TUM) in collaboration with BMW Group.
She currently co-mentors the sumer semester 2019 projects:
- Maneuver prediction using vehicle sensor data.
- 3D Matching of TerraSAR-X Derived Ground Control Points to Mobile Mapping Data.
- On-The-Fly pattern recognition for satellite time series data.
In winter semester 2018 Laure co-mentored the projects:
Doctoral candidate at the Chair of Applied Numerical Analysis (TUM).
He currently co-mentors the sumer semester 2019 projects:
- Machine learning-based image detection for lensless microscopy in life science
- AI-driven analysis and image acquisition of in-vivo neuronal network activity
- Continuous Learning of Deep Neural Networks.
In winter semester 2018 Michael co-mentored the projects:
Doctoral candidate at the Chair of Applied Numerical Analysis (TUM). He currently co-mentors the sumer semester 2019 project: